Common Core Methods for the
Common Core Curricula.
Irene's Learning Center entails individual and/or small groups.
By evaluating each student individually and identifying his strengths and weaknesses,
Irene will develop a unique plan.
When you are tutored at Irene's Learning Center... You will see Positive Results!
COLLEGE SEARCH & TUTORING
We are the "College Search Consultants" at Irene's Learning Center.
We help you find the right University or College that has your desired Major.
DON'T PANIC! Our services are aimed to make the college application process as painless as possible. Whether trying to decide which schools to apply to or whether you need assistance with writing college entrance essays, we are here to reduce your stress. We will guide you in preparing for the "Collegiate Interview" by identifing your interests, your strengths and what you can offer the college as an incoming student.
Below are some colleges that our previous students have been accepted to:
• Adelphi University• Duke University• Penn State• SUNY at New Paltz• University of Rhode Island
• Bentley College• Fairfield University• Princeton University• SUNY at Oswego• University of North Carolina
• Boston College• Fordham University• St. John's University• SUNY at Plattsburgh• University of South Carolina
• Boston University• Harvard University• SUNY at Albany• University of Connecticut• University of Tennessee
• Brandeis Univeristy• Loyola University• SUNY at Buffalo• University of Delaware• University of Texas
• C.W. Post• Marist College• SUNY at Corland• University of Maryland• University of Toronto
• Columbia University• New York Univeristy• SUNY at Geneseo• University of Pennsylvania• And So Many More!
HIGH SCHOOL SAT/ACT
AND ALL SUBJECTS TUTORING
Irene's Learning Center offers PRIVATE or SMALL GROUP Sessions for the Preparation of SAT/ACT and SAT II's (Advanced Placement Exams). We are sure that with our SAT/ACT Prep Courses, you will learn to relax. Learn test-strategies and improve your vocabulary, reading comprehension, and editing areas in
the English section. You will learn how to outline and then confidently write the
Persuasive Essay in the required 25 minutes.
Our largest SAT/ACT group session is no more than 10 Students.
Call Today to form a group with your friends!
"Find the Right One!"
There's a College for Everyone!
We will help you find the right one!
We Are the College Search Consultants!
• We need to know your SAT or ACT scores.
• We need to know your High School average.
• What Major and Career Path are you thinking about.
• We Also Offer Assistance in Writing the required Essays for College Entrance.
• We prepare you for your College Interview.
We Don't Just Tutor, We Improve Your Reading, Writing, Math and Study Skills!
WE ARE THE ONLY SAT PREP COURSE WHICH OFFERS INSTRUCTION IN
**** LATIN PREFIXES, ROOTS and SUFFIXES! ****
Call (631) 269-4409 Today & Set Up Your Schedule!
Need help in Specific Subjects? Irene's Learning Center offers sessions in the following subjects for
High School, SAT II's, AP Subjects, Honor Courses and IB Classes:
Algebra I • Algebra II • Integrated Algebra • Biology • Calculus AB • Calculus BC
Chemistry • Earth Science • English • European History • French • Geometry • German • Global Studies Hebrew
Italian • Latin • Physics • Pre-Calculus • Spanish • Statistics • Study Skills & Essay Writing
Trigonometry • US History • And, Government
One-to-One Test Preparation Programs
TUTORING FOR JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
We will improve students' grades
and enhance their attitude where they will
LOVE TO LEARN!
PRIVATE or SMALL GROUP Sessions for improving student grades are offered by incorporating Common Core Methods. We know that with our tutoring sessions, students will absorb and retain the material. This will boost their Self-Confidence. We teach students test-taking strategies and help the student better understand the subject.PRIVATE or SMALL GROUP Sessions for improving student grades are offered by incorporating Common Core Methods. We know that with our tutoring sessions, students will absorb and retain the material. This will boost their Self-Confidence. We teach students test-taking strategies and help the student better understand the subject.PRIVATE or SMALL GROUP Sessions for improving student grades are offered by incorporating Common Core Methods. We know that with our tutoring sessions, students will absorb and retain the material. This will boost their Self-Confidence. We teach students test-taking strategies and help the student better understand the subject.
Irene's Learning Center offers Individual or Small Group Sessions, as well as, help students who have Special Needs. Call for additional information today.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN TO:
Set Goals • Manage Time • Listen with Increased Attention • Take Notes that make sense • Study Techniques
Techniques on Exam Taking • Enhance Positivity in Oneself and One's Attitude toward Learning
Create and Personalize Learning Style
Irene's Learning Center offers:
A "CRASH COURSE"
Set Your Goals • Manage Time • Listen with Increased Attention
Take Notes that make Sense to You
Study Techniques • Exam Taking Techniques
Enhance Positivity in Yourself and Your Attitude toward Learning
Create Your Unique Learning Style
We Teach an Enthusiasm
for Learning and Build Self-Confidence
• Homework Help
• Work with Primary Grade Specialists and Experts
• Develop Computer Skills
• Improve Phonics and Comprehension Skills
• Prepare for Terra Nova Tests
• Learn Elementary French, Spanish, Italian
• Enhance Concentration Skills
• Prepare for Math and English State Exams
• Behavior Modification
• Learn Effective Study Skills
• Build Self-Confidence
• Learn and Improve Script and Print Penmanship
• Plan and Develop Science Projects
• Private or small group sessions